- Fill out the online questionnaire .
- Send the following documents scanned in a single mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A passport picture
- One photocopy of your passport or Israeli ID
- A copy of your academic records of previous studies (you will be required to send the original transcript and diploma as part of registration to the University)
- A copy of your curriculum vitae
- A statement of purpose - describing your relevant background, why you wish to join this program and your career objectives (Up to one page)
- Three letters of recommendation should be sent directly by the referee by e-mail to Glocal@savion.huji.ac.il. Recommendations should include one academic faculty member, one former employer or supervisor who has first-hand knowledge of your professional skills and one of your choice.
- Register to the Hebrew University
- If you hold a B.A. from Israel, register here.
- If you hold a B.A. from abroad, register here.
Please note that completing your registration to the Hebrew University requires that you submit all original application documents and pay the registration fee.
Upon completion of the above steps, as part of the application process, suitable candidates will be invited to take part in an interview and complete an academic assignment.