Registration for fall 2018 is now open!
Admission requires four stages:
Check your eligibility
Primary Application to the Glocal Program
- We are currently on a rolling admission basis and accept applications as long as spaces are available. As only a few more spaces have left it is highly recommended to apply as soon as possible.
The Admission process:
1) Initial Registration to the Hebrew University
In order to complete the admissions process, you must register directly at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
International students, please follow the instructions on the registration page in order to finalize this application.
Domestic students, please begin your registration to the Hebrew University at this link.
Candidates must attach to the application form the following:
- Proof of application fee payment - (Registration to HUJI requires a full payment of US $110 by credit card)
- A copy of ID card or passport
- Original transcripts and diploma of previous academic studies.
- Official documents must be originals from the issuing institution or notarized copies. Faxed or scanned copies are not official. Applicants that applied online must mail the additional items.
- For more information, please follow this link. For questions regarding registration to HUJI, please contact the Hebrew University's Admissions Advisers or contact Ms. Orel Levi at the faculty of Social Sciences.
2) Primary Application to Glocal
While finalizing the registration to the Hebrew University, you can begin the application to Glocal at our registration page.
The application must include the following documents:
- A passport picture
- A photocopy of your passport / I.D card
- A copy of your academic records of previous studies
- A copy of your curriculum vitae
- A statement of purpose - describing your relevant background, why you wish to join Glocal, and your career objectives (up to one page)
- Applicants from countries where English is not the main language, must present results of an English language proficiency exam from a recognized language-instruction institute.
- Three letters of recommendation should be sent directly by the referee. Recommendations should include one academic faculty member, one former employer or supervisor who has first-hand knowledge of your professional skills, and one other of your choice.
3) Following stages will be contingent with this initial application.
- Please note: Official acceptance to Glocal is conditional upon completing a Hebrew University application.
- Applicants who have previously studied at an institution where English is the main language of instruction, and this institution is recognized by Hebrew University as such, do not need to submit proof of English proficiency.
- For any questions regarding the application process, our admissions team is available for providing any support. For questions regarding the program, please contact us at: email@example.com